ECO-BEND - CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
Sales: +44 (0)1670 735434
Click to View Video Click to View Brochure
Designed and manufactred based on your needs.
CNC Hydrolic Eco-Bend offers wide variety of options on top of its most preffered standart features. Eco-Bend Press Brake is user friendly and also offers its owners cost friendly effective solutions.
CYBELEC DNC600S controller comes standart with all Eco-Bend Press Brakes where 2D screen and high number of programming capacity are two major features most users enjoy.
CNC Hidrolik Abkant Pres Eco-Bend, düşük yatırım maliyeti, yüksek verimlilik ve sunduğu ekonomik çözümler ile işletmenize güç katacaktır.
Eco-Bend has been designed and produced by ERMAKSAN’s experienced enginners and reflects innovative Technologies.
- Low invesment cost.
- High efficiency.
- Ergonomic desing.
- Minimum space requirement with compact desing.
- DNC600S, 9,4” 2D graphic screen with high resolution.
- 1 axes (X) motorized back gauge.
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works.
- Easy installation and training.
ERMAKSAN’s world wide recognized machines designed by its experienced engineers, manufactured with highy technological standarts and always offers its customers wide variety of products.
- Machined with high accuracy, dynamic and static stifness provided.
- Hydraulic synchronized valve technology with its repeatable bending accuracy helps you get same bending quality on different side of work piece.
- Upper beam positioning is made by linear scales with 500 times in a second and with 0,0025 mm precision rate.
- Automatic calibration feature helps axis reference itself at the beggining.
- Single axis back gauge (X=500) system moves fast on a ballscrew shaft.
- Switched side doors for your protection.
- Cromed and honed hydrolic cylinders keep its precision even in high tonnages.
- Bottom tool holding unit allows you to use partial bottom tools.
- HOERBIEGER hydrolic system.
- Perfect bending results are achieved repeatedly by synchronized valf technology on cylinders.
- SIEMENS electric systems.
- 4V Bottom die allows you to make variety of bendings on different thicknesses.
- Easy to use and movable control unit allows operator to choose his working position.
Ease of Use
- High resolution 9,4” 2D graphic display.
- Easy set up and use that meets operator's needs.
- Rapid data input with the ergonomic keyboard with large keys.
- 2D graphic representation of the part.
- Programming all the parts in a single page.
- Easy installation and training.
- Contextual help and warning pop-ups.
- 99 repeatable bending.
- Library of 50 upper and lower tools.
- Accurate ram positioning by closed loop control of speed, pressure and parallelism.
- Back up facility of the programs, tool library and machine parameters with the standard Cybelec backup software.
- Communication with the machine by full-blown graphical programming at the office environment with the standard
- PC 1200 2D software (offline software).
First Part, Good Part
- Easy adjustment with precision by simple access to the machine parameters.
- Consecutive program operating feature for high numbers of bend sequence.
- Inputting the angle and bend corrections directly on the controller.
- All basic functions.
- CE safety management.
- Easy communication.
- More than 20 language options.
- Robust and ergonomic design.