ERMAKSAN's CPP ( COMBINED PLASMA PUNCH PRESS ) series proven quality and experience in production of sheet metal workbenches is being presented to the utility of our clients open to technology and continuous innovation.
Strong mono block rigid C type body built up by welded steel and stress removed high acceleration axes designed to allow sheet loading from 3 sides economically lets the operation to be watched easily.
The combination of HiFocus sensitive plasma cutting and hydraulic punching on a strong body.
The moving sheet on X Y axes on a stainless with roller balls type table by clamps can be cut as sensitive as required contour by servo motorized automatic height adjusted torch at plasma unit after being processed by perforating and/or forming operations at punch unit. It realizes cutting and perforating processes at high speed and accuracy, and has the capability aimed at mass production.
An alternative cutting process in comparison to other high cost cuttings.Furthermore the production period will be shortened on these kind combined workbenches because the worksheet will not be taken apart and transferred to different workbenches.
2 in one
CPP can do easily your plasma cutting and hydraulic punch presses jobs, also workpiece not removed and carried to other bench can shorten your production time.
- Combination of plasma and punch.
- It allows users to produce parts on the first day with its
- simple and user friendly menu guide.
- It can make punch up to 6mm easily.
- It decrease production time.
- It provides cutting precision.
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works.
- Easy installatıon and training.
- Hi-Focus Quality: Mild steel and aluminum (0,5-12 mm). 5/6 bar plasma and swirl gases, direct edge cutting with narrow gap small diameter nozzle, cutting at DIN EN ISO 9013 quality, long cathode and nozzle life-time, min. gas consumption
- Hi-Focus INOX: Stainless steel 1-6 mm, dross-free clean cutting, 5/6 bar plasma and swirl gases, direct edge cutting with narrow gap small diameter nozzle, cutting at DIN EN ISO 9013 quality, long cathode and nozzle life-time, min. gas consumption
- Hi- Focus Speed: Mild steel 4-12 mm, 8 bar plasma and swirl gas, high speed cutting (approx. 3 times), sometimes small cutting inclination angle.
- Advanced Software for ERMAK CPP: LANTEK EXPERT II Combinations Plus Module : The operations of drown at the main software or imported from any CAD software part are designated by LANTEK as automatically according to the previously determined criteria as punching or plasma cutting. Automatic nesting (best nesting to the sheet without shrinkage) provides cost advantage.
- Automatic Clearance control IHT PCS 2100 When traveling downwards the vertical LINEAR DRIVE finds the surface of the work piece by smooth tactile touching, irrespective of surface conditions, such as rust or dirt, stops and moves to the preselected ignition height position. After ignition, it moves to the preset cutting height. The arc voltage is monitored during the cutting process. Clearance control is maintained by comparison of nominal arc voltage to the real arc voltage. Adjustments of all clearances may be preselected in millimeters or inches.
- Fanuc 31i-P
- Part program memory, 256 kb
- Memory C, FROM / SRAM, 16 mb / 1 mb
- CPU CARD, PENTIUM, DRAM 16 mb
- PCMCIA and USB Port
- Inch / metric conversion
- Workpiece coordinate system
- Reader / Puncher interface 1
- External message
- Cutter compensation C
- Registered programs, 125
- Extended part program editing
- Run hour & parts count display
- Graphic display
- Multi-piece machining
- Multiple tool control
- Safety zone check
- Clamp zone avoidance function
- Safety zone area expansion
- X, Y, C, HiFocus Plasma Generator + Automatic Servo Motorized Height Control (Z)
- Fanuc 31i-P Controller
- USB entrance at panel
- ETHERNET Interface for Communication and Network Connection between the office and machine
- The operator panel activates easily the velocity of axes, clamp functions, reference positions, trap and tool and punch functions.
- Mobil Command Foot Pedal
- Automatic Repositioning (for sheets wider than 2000 mm and for zones under clamps
- Check of work zone by CAD/CAM
- Stainless ball type table
- Oil Cooler
- Punch, mold, scraper whole (A Station) round 8, 10, 20 rectangular 4x20 (2 Nos), square 17x17 mm (1 Nos)
- CAD/CAM Software
- LANTEK EXPERT COMBINATION
- Standard FULL Automatic Nesting (1 nos. software,1 nos. dongle), postprocessor
- Machine Instruction and Maintenance Manual ERMAK
- KJELBERG: Hi-Focus 130 Plus Plasma Generator Torch Unit with rustproof option
- IHT PCS3000 Automatic CNC Controlled Motorized Height Control Unit
- Ermak-Matrix multi tool 6 station (D station)
- Movable scrap box
- Seperation of scrap parts